Camping your way
Our camp sites are very private and tucked away under the trees. The camping area is lit and has power on site. The campsites have use of a basic communal ablution with showers and toilets. Bring your tent and camping gear and enjoy the tranquility under the trees.
To make your stay with us more comfortable the following information will be helpful:
We suggest you bring
- All necessary camping equipment, linen and utensils as you will need to be self sufficient, including tents, braais, gas cooker, fridge/freezer and wash up stand.
- Mozzie repellent spray or cream.
- Fan in summer season.
- Fire lighters – wood and charcoal can be purchased in the market.
- Food – there is a local market, supermarket, bottle store, butcher and bakery in town so most things are available locally but we tend to recommend you bring your own food and drinks. There are several restaurants in town if you wish to eat out. Please note that prices are not comparable to South Africa.
Please note a few things about our camp and facilities
- We try to keep the camp eco friendly with low noise levels. No quad bikes are allowed in the camp they will need to be parked at the gate. Music must be kept at a reasonable level and no music is allowed after 10:00pm.
- We are located in the bush and share our environment with the local creatures, please keep your tents zipped closed and don’t leave food out for the monkeys.
- The camp is on septic tanks.